Need to save some money? A share savings account is the perfect account to get you started! The minimum deposit is only $25. You can avoid a monthly service charge by using one (1) of the following services:
- Receiving your statement online by using Statement Express found in E-Branch (Online Banking)
- Having a direct deposit post to your account each month
- Having a loan balance with Upper Cumberland FCU
- Keeping an aggregate of $1,000 in your accounts (under the same primary account number)
Want to open a child's savings accounts? Just bring the child's birth certificate, social security card, and the $25 minimum! There is no monthly service charge on a child's savings account. Child may be required to be present.
Regular Share Savings
A great budgeting tool for saving money. As the funds accumulate you may consider moving them into a certificate account or other type of investment account.
Wish Account/Club Savings
A great budgeting tool for saving for vacation, holidays, emergencies, school, repairs, taxes, and insurance.
Christmas Made Easy
The Christmas Club is a great budgeting tool for saving for the holidays, winter heating bills, and property taxes. This account automatically transfers to your regular share savings account on November 1st of each year.
- Matures November 1st
- The maximum that can be placed in the Christmas Club is $10,000